10 Day Kimberley Tours Darwin-Broome
- Small private groups of up to six travellers
- 23 years of local guiding & touring experience
- Professional, highly experienced guides
- Flexible programs maximise tour timing
- Bush camping away from the crowds
- Explore the full length of the Gibb River Road
- Waterfalls, swimming & hiking
- Discover the ancient rock art of the Mitchell Plateau
- Campfire cooking
- 4WD adventure
This Tour is made for
Our private 10 Day Kimberley Tours are perfect for active groups wanting to experience the many aspects of the Kimberley and the fascinating Indigenous history culture and rock art of the Mitchell Plateau area. This Kimberley Tour captures all of the region’s stunning landscapes, including the Bungle Bungles, the Gibb River Road gorges & waterfalls, Mitchell Falls, King Edward River Bradshaw & Wandjina Rock Art.
Our 10 Day Kimberley Tours immerse you in the diverse Kimberley environments and the region’s fascinating cultural heritage. From the semi arid desert zones to the Northern Tropics, our passionate and highly experienced guides will lead you through active days of hiking, swimming & exploring before relaxing around the campfire at night. As an accredited Uunguu operator, we have the privilege to be able to take you through Wunambal Gaambera country (Mitchell Plateau) and immerse you in a cultural heritage dating back tens of thousands of years. Learn about rock art and cultural sites rarely found in such density.
Our 10 Day Kimberley Tours include:
- Pick up/ drop off at your accommodation in Darwin/Broome
- Toyota Landcruiser 200 series 4WD travel
- All National Park entry & camping fees
- Uunguu Visitor Passes and camping fees (Mitchell Plateau)
- Quality camping equipment
- Campfire cooking & dining
- Full fresh & healthy catering for a range of diets
- Family pricing and child seating available
On this tour, we will be camping at a range of sites from true Aussie bush camps to National Park campgrounds and private station camps. You will need to go without showers for two or three nights at the time, but there will be plenty of swimming (if this is a real concern for you, we can customise an itinerary according to your camping preferences). We provide comfortable Aussie swags fitted with full linen and dome nets (2.2 x 2.4x h1.8m). As an alternative to tent camping, our camper trailer is perfect for families and available on all of our private Kimberley Tours. If you do not like camping and prefer an accommodated tour, please click here.
We pride ourselves on providing healthy, tasty tour meals and snacks for the duration of your tour. We will be cooking on campfires wherever possible. We provide freshly brewed coffee with all of our breakfasts. Charter North combine off road adventure with passenger comfort using fully air conditioned modern 4WD vehicles with upgraded suspension.
Please note that the Kimberley is a raw destination with limited facilities. It is hot and dusty at times, roads can be rough, and you won’t get any phone signal or internet for much of the time. Many attractions can only be accessed via hiking/ walking trails which are usually over vey rocky and sometimes undulating terrain. Therefore, a good level of fitness, balance and agility is required to fully experience this destination. You will be rewarded with an unforgettable adventure, unparalleled natural beauty and a sense of being in a very remote and special place.