Kakadu Tour & Litchfield Combined
This tour is Perfect for private groups wanting to experience our glorious tropical environments and cultural sites when they are looking their best and without the crowds. Explore Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks over our lush tropical summer in one continuous tour. Our green season runs from November until April, and is characterised by high humidity, monsoonal rains and storms. The heavy rains that arrive this time of year play a vital role in our seasonal variations. While water can restrict travel to some areas of Kakadu, the wet season is a stunning time of year to see the Top End in all its splendour! Waterfalls tumble, skies host incredible light shows, and the landscapes are incredibly lush.
Please scroll down for full itinerary
- Groups of up to six passengers only per vehicle
- 25 years of guiding & touring experience
- Professional, experienced & Kakadu accredited guides
- Custom itineraries also available
- Quality interpretation of all destinations
- Hiking, swimming & exploring
- Kakadu’s tranquil green season springs & waterfalls
- Scenic flight over Jim Jim & Twin Falls available
- Full day at Litchfield
- Mt Bundy Station & campfire dinner (weather permitting)
This tour is ideal for
Active groups who are wanting to explore the Top End in or immediately after the wet season, when the country is lush and fresh and visitor numbers are low. After spending the days exploring the stunning natural and cultural landscapes, you will be relaxing in a/c accommodation at night. Choose between cabin style and hotel/ lodge accommodation. If you are wanting to tick of bucket list items such as Jim Jim & Twin Falls, then this is a great time of year to fly over them and gain an amazing aerial perspective of these incredible iconic Kakadu features.
Our Green Season tours include:
- Pick up/ drop off at your accommodation in Darwin
- Toyota Landcruiser 200 series 4WD Vehicle
- Air conditioned Accommodation
- Kakadu Visitor Pass
- Wetland/Crocodile Cruise
- Healthy wholesome Catering
- Indigenous Cultural Experience (on request)
- Highly experienced & accredited Kakadu Guide
- 25 Years of local Guiding Experience
- Child seating available
- Custom itinerary on request
Why choose our Green Season Litchfield & Kakadu Tours?
Our Green Season Tours combine Kakadu and Litchfield, our two most popular National Parks, in one program. With highly experienced Kakadu accredited guides, modern a/c 4WDs and outstanding personalised service, you will be sure to have an educational, fun & safe journey! Experience the splendour of our Green Season with comfortable accommodation of your choice. We lead you through Kakadu’s stunning cultural and natural landscapes, followed by a fun filled day of swimming in Litchfield, our favourite aquatic playground. Our Green Season Tours include plenty of swimming, hiking & exploring, as well as indigenous rock art and cultural learning.
We highly recommend adding a scenic flight and our Pudakul Indigenous experience. Either or both are fantastic experiences that will significantly enhance your overall tour.