3 Day Kakadu & Litchfield Tours- Green Season
From | POA Available | January – April
Explore Kakadu and Litchfield National Parks in our lush tropical summer. Perfect for private groups of up to six guests. Flexible Pricing structures with family discounts available.
- Private groups up to six travellers
- 25 years of guiding & touring experience
- Professional, experienced & Kakadu accredited guides
- Custom itineraries also available
- Quality interpretation of all destinations
- Hiking, swimming & exploring
- Kakadu’s tranquil green season springs & waterfalls
- Scenic flight over Jim Jim & Twin Falls available
- Full day at Litchfield
- Mt Bundy Station & campfire dinner
This tour is made for
Active groups who are wanting to explore the Top End in or immediately after the wet season, when the country is lush and fresh and visitor numbers are low. You need to be willing to tolerate some heat during the day, however, you will be relaxing in a/c accommodation at night. Choose between cabin style and hotel/ lodge accommodation. If you are wanting to tick of bucket list items such as Jim Jim Falls, then this is not the right time of the year (but you can fly over them).
Our Green Season tours include:
- Pick up/ drop off at your accommodation in Darwin
- Toyota Landcruiser 200 series 4WD Vehicle
- Air conditioned Accommodation
- Kakadu Visitor Pass
- Jumping Crocodile Cruise
- Healthy wholesome Catering
- Indigenous Cultural Experience (on request)
- Highly experienced & accredited Kakadu Guide
- 25 Years of local Guiding Experience
- Child seating available
- Custom itinerary on request
Why choose our Green Season Litchfield & Kakadu Tours?
Our Green Season Tours combine Kakadu and Litchfield, our two most popular National Parks, in one program. With highly experienced Kakadu accredited guides, modern a/c 4WDs and outstanding personalised service, you will be sure to have an educational, fun & safe journey! Experience the splendour of our Green Season with comfortable accommodation of your choice. We lead you through Kakadu’s stunning cultural landscapes and natural features, followed by a fun filled day of swimming in Litchfield, our favourite aquatic playground. Our Green Season Tours include plenty of swimming, hiking & exploring, as well as indigenous rock art and cultural learning. Our Green Season Tours are private tours and can be customised according to your preferences. Please contact us for options and pricing.
Very fit groups have the opportunity to embark on a full day circumnavigation walk and swim of Nourlangie Rock. This is one of Kakadu’s best and most rewarding green season hikes!