4 Day Litchfield, Katherine Gorge & Kakadu Tours- Green Season
From | POA Available | January – April
More time exploring the tropical Top End- Perfect for private groups of up to six guests. Flexible Pricing structures with family discounts available.
- Private groups up to six travellers
- 25 years of guiding & touring experience
- Professional, experienced & Kakadu accredited guides
- Quality interpretation of all destinations
- Hiking, swimming & exploring
- Kakadu’s tranquil green season springs & waterfalls
- Scenic flights over Jim Jim & Twin Falls available
- Katherine Gorge Cruise
- Full day at Litchfield
- Mt Bundy Station campfire night
This tour is made for
Active groups who are wanting to explore the Top End immediately after the wet season, when the country is lush and fresh and visitor numbers are low. You need to be willing to tolerate some heat during the day, however, you will be relaxing in a/c accommodation at night. Choose between cabin style and hotel/ lodge accommodation. If you are wanting to tick of bucket list items such as Jim Jim Falls, then this is not the right time of the year (but you can fly over them).
Very fit groups have the opportunity to embark on a full day circumnavigation walk and swim at Nourlangie Rock. This is one of Kakadu’s best and most rewarding green season hikes!
Our Green Season tours include:
- Pick up/ drop off at your accommodation in Darwin
- Toyota Landcruiser 200 series 4WD travel
- Air conditioned accommodation
- Kakadu Visitor Passes
- Jumping Crocodile Cruise
- Katherine Gorge Cruise
- Healthy wholesome catering
- Indigenous cultural experiences (on request)
- Highly experienced & accredited Kakadu Guide
- 25 Years of local guiding experience
- Child seating available
- Planning & delivery of customised itinerary (on request)
Enjoy the splendour and tranquillity of Kakadu, Litchfield & Nitmiluk in our tropical summer
Our extended Green Season Tours combine Kakadu, Katherine Gorge & Litchfield NPs, three of our most popular National Parks, in one continuous program. Enjoy the splendour of our green season with comfortable accommodation and without the crowds! Our professional guides will lead you through the striking cultural landscapes and stunning natural features of Kakadu, followed by a cruise through the mighty Katherine Gorge complex, then a fun- filled day of swimming in Litchfield, our favourite aquatic playground. Explore Kakadu, Katherine Gorge & Litchfield while hiking, swimming and wildlife spotting, and learn about indigenous culture and rock art. After an active day, relax at your comfortable character accommodation. Whether family or group of friends, this tour is ideal for travellers who would like to be fully immersed in our unique Top End environments. Guluyambi Ubirr experience & Pudakul cultural experience available on request. Our Green Season Tours are private tours and can be customised according to your preferences. Please contact us for options and pricing.