Private Kimberley Tours
- 23 Years of local Touring Experience
- Personalised Tour Programs
- Flexible Departure Dates & Locations
- Highly experienced private Guide
- Quality Interpretation of all Destinations
- Have more Fun with a Group of Friends or Family
- Ability to adjust Programs while on Tour
- Ability to change Tour Pace & Activities to suit your Group
- Choose our comfortable Camper Trailer Option
- Choose between Bush Camping & managed Campgrounds
- Great for Families with (young) Children
This tour is made for
Our custom private tours are perfect for active and fit couples, groups of friends and families looking for more personal attention and a customised holiday not available on a standard group tour. We specialise in creating private Kimberley Camping Tours around your interests, personal preferences and holiday timing. Our extensive experience allows us to recommend the best options for your group and package it all up for you, saving you the tedious task of researching and planning for a holiday at an unfamiliar destination. Scenic flights, boat cruises, fishing tours or horse riding can all be incorporated into your program. Special interest tours include photography, rock art, bird watching & more.
Whatever your interests are, we can design your ultimate Private Kimberley Tour experience
Our Private Camping Tours include:
- Pick up/ drop off at your accommodation in Darwin/Broome/Kununurra
- Planning and delivery of customised tour itinerary
- Toyota Landcruiser 200 series 4WD travel
- Private, highly experienced guide
- Quality interpretation of all destinations
- All National Park and Wilderness Park fees
- All camping fees
- Lake Argyle sunset cruise
- Quality camping equipment or camper trailer
- Fresh & healthy catering for a range of diets
- Snacks, sunset nibbles, freshly brewed coffee daily
Why choose a Private Kimberley Tour?
Charter North’s private guides are highly trained and experienced, and hold broad in depth destination knowledge, with outstanding client service. While on a private Kimberley Tour with us, you will be provided with quality interpretation of all attractions, local insights, professional attention and more flexibility than on standard tour programs.
Choose from a range of camp sites from true Aussie bush camps to National Park campgrounds and private station camps. If you are prepared to go without showers for two or three nights at the time, we highly encourage bush camping away from the crowds, as it provides a much nicer nature experience. It also gives us a lot more flexibility and reduces driving times, maximising your tour time for activities. We provide comfortable Aussie swags fitted with full linen and dome nets (2.2 x 2.4x h1.8m). As an alternative to tent camping, our camper trailer is perfect for families and available on all of our private Kimberley Tours.
Please note that the Kimberley is a raw destination with limited facilities. It is hot and dusty at times, roads can be rough, and you won’t get any phone signal or internet for much of the time. Many attractions can only be accessed via hiking/ walking trails which are usually over vey rocky and sometimes undulating terrain. Therefore, a good level of fitness, balance and agility is required to fully experience this destination. You will be rewarded with an unforgettable adventure, unparalleled natural beauty and a sense of being in a very remote and special place.
We pride ourselves on providing healthy, tasty tour meals and snacks for the duration of your tour. We will be cooking on campfires wherever possible. We provide freshly brewed coffee with all of our breakfasts. For more information about our catering please click here.
Our private Kimberley Tours depart from Broome, Darwin or Kununurra. Our seating capacity per vehicle is up to six adults. We can also accommodate up to 12 tour guests over two vehicles with two guides. Please read our FAQs for more practical tour information. Please browse our sample itineraries below or contact us for your personalised itinerary.