PRIVATE KIMBERLEY TOURS
Book early to avoid missing out! Most of our tours are now booked six months+ ahead of the busy season
Why Choose a Private Kimberley Tour?
- Personalised Tour Programs
- Flexible Departure Dates & Locations
- Have more Fun with a Group of Friends or Family
- Ability to adjust Programs while on Tour
- Ability to change Tour Pace & Activities to suit your Group
- Choose Accommodation, Camping or a Mix
- Choose our comfortable Camper Trailer Option
- Great for Families with (young) Children
Whatever your interests are, we can design your ultimate Private Kimberley Tour!
Our Private Tours are perfect for couples, groups of friends or families looking for personal attention and a customised holiday not available on a standard group tour. We specialise in creating Private Kimberley Tours around your interests, personal preferences and holiday timing. Our extensive experience allows us to recommend the best options for your group and package it all up for you, saving you the tedious task of researching and planning for a holiday at an unfamiliar destination. Scenic flights, boat cruises, lodges, fishing tours or horse riding can all be incorporated into your program. Special interest tours include photography, rock art, bird watching & more.
Popular on pour private Kimberley Tours:
- Mitchell Falls cultural Journey
- Mornington Wilderness Camp
- Lake Argyle Overnight Experience
- Dampier Peninsula
- Mimbi Caves and Geikie Gorge & more
Your private guide is highly trained and experienced, and holds broad in depth destination knowledge, with outstanding client service. While on a Private Kimberley Tour with us, you will be provided with quality interpretation of all attractions, local insights, professional attention and more flexibility than on standard tour programs.
Our Private Kimberley Tours depart from Broome, Darwin or Kununurra. Our seating capacity per vehicle is six. We can accommodate up to 12 tour guests in two tour vehicles, or we can organise a “tag along” vehicle for additional travellers. Please contact us for a quote, booking, or any questions you might have. Please read our FAQs for more practical tour information.
Please browse our sample itineraries below.