2 Day Kakadu Tours
Experience the iconic Kakadu National Park on a private tour with this all inclusive short break special
- Includes one night’s accommodation at the Crocodile Hotel with buffet breakfast
- Includes Kakadu Park Passes and Mary River wetland cruise
- Healthy & fresh lunches, snacks and iced water provided
- Experience Kakadu with your private group of friends or family
- We can accommodate up to six people per tour (*above price based on four passengers)
- Learn about Kakadu’s fascinating features with your own private, professional & Kakadu accredited guide
- Visit Kakadu’s most renowned rock art sites
- Hike and swim at Maguk/ Barramundi Gorge
Why visit Kakadu with Charter North 4WD Safaris?
This is a unique opportunity to book your own, private fully guided Kakadu Tour at a significantly reduced price with a local operator with over 25 years of Kakadu experience. Covid has hit us all hard, and most of us are itching to get out and experience what Australia’s spectacular environments have to offer. For those of you lucky enough to be able to travel to the NT, or who are already here, we are now offering the opportunity to enjoy all of the advantages of an exclusive private tour package at a low “stand by” rate. Whether Kakadu has always been on your bucket list, or you are just looking for a spontaneous adventure, this all inclusive package allows you to experience some of Kakadu’s most renowned sites without having to plan or organise anything. Let the specialists take care of everything and enjoy a well deserved break in this spectacular national park!
Discover Kakadu’s amazing living cultural landscapes with highly experienced guides & quality interpretation
Our Kakadu Tours include:
- Pick up/ drop off at your accommodation in Darwin
- Luxury 4WD travel
- In depth local knowledge
- 25 years of destination experience
- Kakadu National Park Passes
- Choice of Wetland Wildlife or Jumping Crocodile Cruise
- Highly experienced Kakadu accredited guides
- Healthy lunches & snacks
- Families welcome
Charter North 4WD Safaris Kakadu Tours are designed to allow you to really experience the diversity of this World Heritage destination. Our experienced guides provide high quality interpretation of Kakadu’s history, culture and biodiversity, allowing you to enjoy a fun, educational journey. You will be completely engaged in this striking living cultural landscape with its dramatic land forms and incredible habitat diversity. This active two day program provides a great overview of some of the spectacular features that characterise the park. This program is ideal for travellers on a short break wanting to cover lots of ground while staying in comfortable overnight accommodation. Longer programs can also be arranged. Please scroll down for a detailed tour itinerary.
At Charter North, we pride ourselves on providing healthy, tasty tour lunches and snacks for the duration of your tour. We can cater for most food allergies, vegans and vegetarians. We combine off road adventure with passenger comfort through the use of fully air conditioned, modern 4WD vehicles with upgraded suspension.