2 Day Kakadu Tour – Tropical Summer
Experience the iconic Kakadu National Park with this all inclusive short break tour special. We always say, a short time in Kakadu is better than no time! If you are stretched for time but dont want to miss this absolute Australian treasure, then this tour is perfect for you. Even better, you have the opportunity to experience the stunning World Heritage values of Kakadu in our lush tropical summer conditions, without the crowds! Striking landforms, incredible rock art and history, unbelievably diverse habitats and wildlife on the move. We lead you through this ancient cultural landscape via some remote hiking trails exploring intriguing rock art sites and hidden waterfalls.
Please scroll down for full itinerary
- Includes one night’s accommodation at the Crocodile Hotel with buffet breakfast
- *Price based on 4x pax and room availability
- Includes Kakadu Park Passes and wetland cruise
- Healthy & fresh lunches, snacks and iced water provided
- Experience Kakadu with your private group of friends or family
- Genuine small groups with a maximum of six passengers per vehicle
- Experience Kakadu’s fascinating history with your professional Kakadu accredited guide
- Visit Kakadu’s most renowned rock art sites
- Hike and swim remote waterfalls and gorges
Why visit Kakadu with Charter North 4WD Safaris?
This is a unique opportunity to book your own, private fully guided Kakadu Tour at a significantly reduced price with a local operator with over 25 years of Kakadu experience. Covid has hit us all hard, and most of us are itching to get out and experience what Australia’s spectacular environments have to offer. For those of you lucky enough to be able to travel to the Northern Territory, or who are already here, we are now offering the opportunity to enjoy all of the advantages of an exclusive private tour package at a low “stand by” rate. Whether Kakadu has always been on your bucket list, or you are just looking for a spontaneous adventure, this all inclusive package allows you to experience some of Kakadu’s most stunning sites without having to plan or organise anything. Let us the specialists take care of everything and enjoy a well deserved break in this spectacular National Park!
Our Kakadu Tours include:
- Luxury 4WD travel
- Kakadu National Park Passes
- Healthy lunches & snacks
- In depth local knowledge
- Family friendly pricing & programs
- 25 years of destination experience
- Wetland Wildlife Crocodile Cruise
- Highly experienced Kakadu accredited guide
- Pick up/ drop off at your accommodation in Darwin
Discover Kakadu’s amazing living cultural landscapes with highly experienced guides & quality interpretation
Charter North 4WD Safaris Kakadu Tours are designed to allow you to really experience the diversity of this World Heritage destination. Our experienced guides provide high quality interpretation of Kakadu’s history, culture and biodiversity, allowing you to enjoy a fun, educational journey. You will be completely engaged in this striking living cultural landscape with its dramatic land forms and incredible habitat diversity. This active two day program provides a great overview of some of the spectacular features that characterise the park. This program is ideal for travellers on a short break wanting to cover lots of ground while staying in comfortable overnight accommodation. Longer programs can also be arranged. At Charter North, we pride ourselves on providing healthy, tasty tour lunches and snacks for the duration of your tour. We cater around most food allergies, vegans and vegetarians. We combine off road adventure with passenger comfort through the use of fully air conditioned, modern 4WD vehicles purpose built to handle the challenging Kakadu conditions.