WITH PRIVATE GROUPS & HIGHLY ACCREDITED GUIDES, WE GUARANTEE A UNIQUE KAKADU TOUR & BEYOND EXPERIENCE!
We offer affordable kakadu tours for families & small groups.
(Talk to us direct – We run the tours)
Book early & avoid missing out. Most of our tours are booked up to three months ahead of the busy season.
Our Kakadu Tours & Beyond are professionally designed private tours, combining hiking, swimming, boat cruising and canoeing. Private Kakadu Tours & Beyond allow you to experience all of the iconic features of our beautiful tropical landscapes, and more. Our intimate understanding of Kakadu, Arnhem Land, Litchfield and Katherine Gorge, along with all of our tropical environments, and careful consideration to timing, assures you are in the right place at the right time to maximise your tour experience. Please view our proposed itineraries below, or opt for a customised itinerary.
If your booking a private charter as a couple, family or group of friends, you really should consider our very popular comfy camper trailer We are the only tour company that is able to offer our guests this fantastic mobile safari camp.
Kakadu Tours, Arnhemland & Beyond
4 Day Kakadu Tours
YOUR FULL KAKADU IMMERSION. DISCOVER ALL THE BIG NAME ATTRACTIONS INCL JIM JIM, TWIN FALLS, YELLOW WATER, UBIRR, NOURLANGIE ROCK & GET OFF THE BEATEN TRACK TO OUR SPECIAL LICENCE AREAS!
6 Day Kakadu Tours & Beyond
OUR 6 DAY KAKADU TOURS & BEYOND EXPLORE KAKADU, ARNHEMLAND, KATHERINE GORGE, LITCHFIELD & MORE. AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE TOURS & CHARTERS AS CUSTOMISED ACCOMMODATED OR CAMPING EXPERIENCE...
3 Day Litchfield & Kakadu Tours- Green Season
EXPLORE KAKADU & LITCHFIELD IN OUR LUSH GREEN SEASON. AVAIL FEB-MAY AS PRIVATE CHARTER BOOKINGS FOR GROUPS OF 2 – 6 PERSONS. GREAT LOW SEASON VALUE! Active dayS HIKING, SWIMMING, SNOR...
4 Day Litchfield & Kakadu Tours- Green Season
AN EXTENDED GREEN SEASON EXPEDITION OF KAKADU & LITCHFIELD. PERFECT FOR PRIVATE CHARTER GROUPS OF 2 – 6 PERSONS, WITH EVEN GREATER LOW SEASON VALUE. MORE TIME HIKING & EXPLORING KAK...
1 Day Litchfield Tour
Explore Litchfield with your own private tour & guide. Perfect for small groups of friends & families. Get away from the crowds in our luxury 4WD for a fun day of swimming & snorkelli...
Experience Kakadu, Litchfield, Arnhemland & Beyond
Whether you choose a Kakadu Tour, our Kakadu & Beyond Tour, or a Private Charter including Arnhem Land, your experience begins immediately your tour departs. The boundaries of Kakadu and Arnhem Land are defined by lines on a map, however the diversity of our tropical north quickly becomes evident as we embark on our travel. You will soon realise you have entered a photographers paradise with:
- Teams Of Bird Life
- Lush Monsoon Forests
- Expansive Flood Plains
- Turbulent Tropical Rivers
- Colourful Broad Savannah
- Ancient Aboriginal Rock Art
- Imposing Dramatic Rock Formations
The landscapes of Kakadu, Arnhem Land and our tropical north are not only visually astounding, but are open for our exploration. We offer our guests various ways to enjoy our “Tropical Feast” which includes Kakadu, Arnhem Land, Katherine Gorge and Litchfield National Parks. All of these destinations are in close proximity to both Darwin and Katherine, with only relatively short drive times required to explore them. Our Kakadu Tours & Beyond and our Private Charters all include:
- Cultural Exchange
- Relaxing In Stunning Landscapes
Through nurtured relationships with Top End Aboriginal Groups, Charter North will ensure you not just see, but experience Kakadu & Beyond.
You should look forward to:
- Exploring and hiking Kakadu and Arnhem Lands most dominant geological feature, the Arnhem Land Plateau.
- Understanding what is arguably the greatest and most artistic collection of Indigenous Rock Art on our Planet.
- Discussing how Aboriginal people have maintained their connections to country and survived in these environments for over 50,000 years.
- Travelling the Journey in Time and follow the evolution of Kakadu, from its rich pre-history through to its present World Heritage status.
- Cruising the vast wetlands and catching a glimpse of the creatures that inhabit this unique environment that resemble the African Everglades.
- Hiking and exploring some of Kakadu’s most renowned features such as Jim Jim Falls, Twin Falls, Ubirr and Nourlangie Rock.
- Escaping to the more remote and least visited areas of our Tropical North and experience the history and mystery of its amazing environments.
- Exploring the Top End’s dramatic land forms with Air Land And Aquatic Expeditions.
- Retreating to a bush camp or eco- accommodation and relaxing while absorbing the nocturnal tranquillity
To ensure you experience the true value and spectacle of our Tropical North, allow Charter North to plan and deliver your ultimate Kakadu & Beyond Tour Experience.
Please visit our FAQs for more practical Tour information.