WITH PRIVATE GROUPS TOURS & HIGHLY EXPERIENCED ACCREDITED GUIDES, WE GUARANTEE A UNIQUE KAKADU TOURS & TOP END TOUR EXPERIENCE!
We offer affordable Kakadu tours for families & small groups.
Book early & avoid missing out. Most of our tours for Kakadu are booked six months ahead of the busy season.
Our Kakadu Tours & Beyond are professionally designed private & small group tours, combining hiking, swimming, boat cruising, canoeing & camping. Private Kakadu Tours & Beyond allow you to experience all of the iconic features of our beautiful tropical landscapes, and more. Our intimate understanding of Kakadu, Arnhem Land, Litchfield and Katherine Gorge, along with all of our tropical environments, and careful consideration to timing, assures you are in the right place at the right time to maximise your Kakadu tour experience. Please view our proposed itineraries below, or opt for a customised itinerary.
If you are booking a private charter tour as a couple, family or group of friends, you really should consider our very popular comfy camper trailer We are the only Kakadu tour company that is able to offer our guests this fantastic mobile safari camp.
Kakadu Tours, Arnhemland & Beyond
4 Day Kakadu Tours
YOUR FULL KAKADU IMMERSION. DISCOVER ALL THE BIG NAME ATTRACTIONS INCL. JIM JIM FALLS, TWIN FALLS, UBIRR & NOURLANGIE ROCK, MAGUK & GUNLOM, OR CHOOSE TO GET OFF THE BEATEN TRACK.
6 Day Kakadu Tours & Beyond
OUR 6 DAY KAKADU TOURS & BEYOND EXPLORE KAKADU, KATHERINE GORGE, LITCHFIELD & MORE. AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE TOURS & CHARTERS AS CUSTOMISED ACCOMMODATED OR CAMPING EXPERIENCES.
Kakadu Comfy Camper Tours
Available on all of our private Kakadu Tours and Kakadu & Beyond Tours, our comfortable camping package is perfect for families & small groups seeking added camping comfort.
3 Day Litchfield & Kakadu Tours- Green Season
EXPLORE KAKADU & LITCHFIELD IN OUR LUSH GREEN SEASON. AVAIL. MARCH-APRIL AS PRIVATE TOUR FOR GROUPS OF UP TO SIX. Active days OF HIKING, SWIMMING, SNORKELLING. FULLY ACCOMMODATED.
4 Day Litchfield & Kakadu Tours- Green Season
AN EXTENDED GREEN SEASON EXPEDITION OF KAKADU & LITCHFIELD. MORE TIME HIKING, SWIMMING & EXPLORING OUR LUSH ENVIRONMENTS. FULLY ACCOMMODATED.
Tours To Experience Kakadu, Litchfield, Arnhemland & Beyond
Whether you choose a Kakadu Tour or Kakadu & Beyond Tour, or a private charter including Arnhem Land, your experience begins immediately as your tour departs. The boundaries of Kakadu and Arnhem Land are defined by lines on a map, however the diversity of our tropical north quickly becomes evident as we embark on our travel. You will soon realise you have entered a photographers paradise with:
- Teams Of Bird Life
- Lush Monsoon Forests
- Expansive Flood Plains
- Turbulent Tropical Rivers
- Colourful Broad Savannah
- Ancient Aboriginal Rock Art
- Imposing Dramatic Rock Formations
The landscapes of Kakadu national park, Litchfield, Katherine Gorge & Arnhem Land are not only visually astounding, but are open for our exploration. We offer our tour guests various ways to enjoy our “Top End” which includes Kakadu, Arnhem Land, Katherine Gorge and Litchfield National Parks. All of these destinations are in close proximity to both Darwin and Katherine, with only relatively short drive times required to explore them.
Our Kakadu Tours & Beyond and private tours include:
- Cultural Exchange
- Relaxing In Stunning Landscapes
Through nurtured relationships with Top End Aboriginal Groups, Charter North will ensure you not just see, but experience Kakadu & Beyond.
On your Tour in Kakadu you can look forward to:
- Exploring and hiking Kakadu and Arnhem Land’s most dominant geological feature, the Arnhem Land Plateau.
- Understanding what is arguably the greatest and most artistic collection of Indigenous Rock Art on our Planet.
- Discussing how Aboriginal people have maintained their connections to country and survived in these environments for over 50,000 years.
- Travelling the Journey in Time and follow the evolution of Kakadu, from its rich pre-history through to its present World Heritage status.
- Cruising the vast wetlands and catching a glimpse of the creatures that inhabit this unique environment that resemble the African Everglades.
- Hiking and exploring some of Kakadu’s most renowned features such as Jim Jim Falls, Twin Falls, Ubirr and Nourlangie Rock.
- Escaping to the more remote and least visited areas of Kakadu and our Tropical North and experience the history and mystery of its amazing environments.
- Exploring the Top End’s dramatic land forms with Air Land And Aquatic Expeditions.
- Retreating to a bush camp or eco- accommodation and relaxing while absorbing the nocturnal tranquillity
To ensure you experience the true value and spectacle of our Tropical North, allow Charter North to plan and deliver your ultimate tour to Kakadu & Beyond.
Please visit our FAQs for more practical information about our Kakadu Tours and Kakadu Safari Tours.
Tours in Kakadu are a truely once in a lifetime experience and its an area like no other on earth. So before you book your next trip, consider a Charter North Tour.