Charter North 4WD Safaris specialise in private tours for families & small groups
We offer affordable private tours to the kimberley, kakadu & beyond
Private tours to the Kimberley, Kakadu & Beyond offer many advantages that can significantly increase the quality of your tour experience. Please choose from one of our destinations below, or scroll further down to learn more about the advantages of private tours.
Our Private Tours
Private Kakadu Tours & Beyond
OUR PRIVATE KAKADU TOURS ARE IDEAL FOR SMALL GROUPS OF FRIENDS, FAMILIES & SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS. INCLUDES JIM JIM FALLS, TWI FALLS, UBIRR, MAGUK, GUNLOM & MORE.
There are distinct advantages to private tours:
Apart from the obvious advantages of having your very own, highly experienced tour guide & travelling in a very small group, there are many more reasons to choose a private tour.
- You already know your travel partner/group, thus the tour dynamics are, in our experience, much more relaxed and comfortable from the very start of the tour.
- Family dynamics are also more suited to the private charter option.
- We are able to adjust your tour itinerary to your specific interests. If you have a particular interest in indigenous rock art, we can visit more sights and spend more time on this topic, If you are keen walkers, we can also adjust the hikes to suit your physical capacity. Private tours are also very popular with people interested in photography, as we can give you more time for that perfect pic, and so on.
- In addition to customising programs, we are also able to adjust the program as we travel. This means, if you realise on tour that you enjoy a particular component more, we can stay longer, or if you don’t like something, we can skip it.
- We can adjust the tour pace, rather than having to cater for the different interests of a mixed group. We can adjust the pace and length of our walks, we can have more or less swimming time etc. Basically you have a lot more input into the design and flow of the tour.
- We can ad additional components, such as boat cruises, scenic flights and accommodation to your program. This is not always possible on mixed group tours, as we have to stick to a fixed program that suits every group member.
And these are only some of the advantages of a private tour to the Kimberley, Kakadu & Beyond. Please contact us if you have any further questions. We run the tours and are always happy to help.