Charter North 4WD Safaris specialise in private tours for families & small groups
Our North Australian environments such as the Kimberley, Kakadu and Arnhem Land are extremely remote, raw and challenging! Our rich natural and cultural heritage ingrained in the most stunning landscapes requires a long and deep understanding to help you fully connect with these destinations; Only through lengthy lasting relationships is this achieved.
Private tours to the Kimberley, Kakadu and Beyond offer many advantages that can significantly increase the quality of your tour experience. All of our tours are led by some of the most experienced guides available. Choose from one of our destinations below and learn more about the advantages of private tours.
Our Private Tours
Kakadu Tours & Beyond
Our private Kakadu Tours & Beyond are ideal for small groups of friends, families and special interest groups wanting to learn more about the Top End’s varied aspects.
Our private Kimberley Tours are ideal for active groups of friends and families. With flexible programs and tour lengths, choose your own adventure!
Our private Karijini Tours from Broome include many highlights of the Pilbara- Karijini NP, Millstream- Chichester NP, 80 Mile Beach Marine Park, Outback Station Stays and more.
Camper Trailer Tours
Available for our private Kimberley and Kakadu Tours, our camper trailer option provides added comfort and privacy while still enjoying an authentic camping experience.
The advantages of a Private Tour
Apart from the obvious advantages of having your very own, highly experienced tour guide & travelling in a very small group, there are many more reasons to choose a private tour:
- You already know your travel group, thus the tour dynamics are, in our experience, much more relaxed and comfortable from the very start of the tour.
- Family dynamics are also more suited to the private charter option.
- We are able to adjust your tour itinerary to your specific interests. If you have a particular interest in indigenous rock art, we can visit more sights and spend more time on this topic, If you are keen walkers, we can also adjust the hikes to suit your physical capacity. Private tours are also very popular with people interested in photography, as we can give you more time for that perfect pic, and so on.
- In addition to customising programs, we are also able to adjust the program as we travel. This means, if you realise on tour that you enjoy a particular component more, we can stay longer, or if you don’t like something, we can skip it.
- We can adjust the tour pace, rather than having to cater for the different interests of a mixed group. We can adjust the pace and length of our walks, we can have more or less swimming time etc. Basically you have a lot more input into the design and flow of the tour.
- We can ad additional components, such as boat cruises, scenic flights and accommodation to your program. This is not always possible on mixed group tours, as we have to stick to a fixed program that suits every group member.
And these are only some of the advantages of a private tour to the Kimberley, Kakadu & Beyond. Please contact us if you have any further questions. We run the tours and are always happy to help.