9 Day Kimberley Tours
- Explore the entire length of the Gibb River Road
- Available as mixed small group or private tour
- Maximum group size of six passengers per tour
- 25 years of local guiding & touring experience
- Professional, highly experienced Local guide
- Flexible programs maximise tour timing
- Camping away from the crowds
- Waterfalls, swimming & hiking
- Campfire dining
- 4WD adventure
Available Darwin-Broome or Broome-Darwin this tour is ideal for;
Fit and active travellers who prefer a small, personalised experience over a large mixed group tour. If you love the outdoors, hiking, swimming, camping and exploring, and you enjoy learning about the destinations you are visiting, then this tour is definitely for you.
Our 9 Day Kimberley Tours are active experiences available as shared group or private tours, with a maximum of six tour guests per vehicle. We operate two of the highly proven Toyota Landcruisers while travelling the entire length of the Gibb River Road. Our tour days are very active and include hiking and swimming in the famous Kimberley gorges and waterfalls. This tour also incorporates the stunning Lake Argyle, the Bungle Bungles, Windjana Gorge and Tunnel Creek.
Please scroll down to begin your Kimberley Tour
If you prefer an accommodated tour please click here.
Our Kimberley Tours include
- Flexible departure dates for private groups
- Pick up/Drop off at your accommodation
- Luxury Air conditioned 4WD travel
- Local guide with 25 years Kimberley experience
- All National Park entry & camping fees
- Quality camping equipment
- Campfire dining & relaxing
- Fresh & healthy catering for a range of diets
- Family pricing and child seating available
Our 9 Day Programs are specifically designed for adventurous small groups & families
For active travellers wanting to experience the most popular Kimberley attractions, this tour is a great blend. Enjoy active days of hiking, swimming & exploring before relaxing around the campfire and sleeping under the stars! Our itinerary includes the Bungles, Lake Argyle, Tunnel Creek & Windjana Gorge and of course the Gibb River Road- Elquestro Station, Home Valley Station, Ellenbrea Station, Manning Gorge, Galvan’s Gorge, Bell Gorge & more. Led by our highly experienced passionate Kimberley guide who has a deep connection to the local landscapes, you will be fully immersed in the destination. Over two decades of local experience allow us to prepare and time your tour so that you get the most out of your holiday!
On this tour, we will be using a range of camp sites from true Aussie bush camps to National Park campgrounds and private station camps. We won’t have access to showers each night, however there will be plenty of swimming (for our private tours, we can customise an itinerary according to your camping preferences). We provide comfortable Aussie swags fitted with full linen and high easy to erect dome tents. We pride ourselves on providing healthy, tasty tour meals and snacks. We will be cooking on campfires wherever possible. We provide freshly brewed coffee with all of our breakfasts. Charter North combine off road adventure with passenger comfort through the use of fully air conditioned well appointed modern 4WD vehicles.