6 Day Karijini Tours Broome-Broome
- Small groups of up to six passengers per vehicle
- Customised itineraries
- Outback camping
- Station Stays
- Indigenous edgings
- 80 Mile Beach
- Millstream- Chichester National Park
- Hamersley Gorge
- Dales, Waeno and Joffre Gorge
This tour is made for
Active, fit private groups who are looking for a convenient touring option from Broome to Karijini National Park and the Pilbara. If you would like to experience some real Australian Outback, bush camping, adventure and stunning landscapes on a relatively short trip, then this tour is perfect for you. There will be plenty of opportunities for swimming and hiking and exploring. If you are looking for a relaxing sightseeing tour, then this tour is not suitable.
While camping, we provide comfortable Aussie swags fitted with full linen and dome nets (2.2 x 2.4x H1.8m). We will be staying in bush camps, station campgrounds and national park campgrounds.
Our Karijini Tours include:
- Pick up/ drop off at your accommodation
- Design and delivery of custom tour itinerary (on request)
- Toyota Landcruiser 200 series 4WD travel
- Accredited Professional Guide
- All national park entry & camping fees
- Aussie swags and dome tents
- Wholesome, healthy meals & snacks
- Campfire cooking
- Family pricing and child seating available
Our 6 Day Pilbara Tour takes in the popular Karijini National Park Gorges and highlights of the Pilbara including 80 Mile Beach marine park, Millstream- Chichester NP, indigenous rock art and culture and authentic Outback station stays. These are truly stunning and diverse destinations, from deep red gorges and blue pools, stunning lookouts and geography to endless beaches, unparalleled sunsets and dusty Outback roads, this is a nature lovers paradise! A medium to high level of fitness, balance & agility is required to participate in this tour. Our program includes several hikes over rocky, slippery terrain with some steep ascents and descents. Some rock hopping and wading through water (which can be cold depending on the time of the year) will also be required.