4 Day Kakadu Tours
Our private Kakadu Tours are available over three to five days. From May to mid September, we offer a choice of camping or accommodation. From mid September onwards, we highly recommend air conditioned accommodation, as the weather is too warm to comfortably camp.
- Small groups up to six travellers
- 25 years of guiding & touring experience
- Professional, experienced & Kakadu accredited guides
- Kakadu’s outstanding indigenous rock art & cultural sites
- Waterfalls, swimming & hiking
- Extended day hikes available for fit groups
- No rushing through Kakadu’s World Heritage attractions
- Campfire cooking & star gazing
- 4WD Adventure
This tour is made for
Fit and active travellers who prefer a small, personalised experience over a large mixed group tour. If you love the outdoors, hiking, swimming, camping and exploring, and you enjoy learning about the destinations you are visiting, then this is the right tour for you! If you are looking for a resort style holiday or passive sightseeing tour, then this tour is not suitable.
Discover Kakadu’s amazing living cultural landscapes with highly experienced guides & quality interpretation
Our Kakadu Tours include:
- Pick up/ drop off at your accommodation in Darwin
- Toyota Landcruiser 200 series 4WD travel
- In depth local knowledge
- 25 years local touring experience
- Kakadu National Park Passes & camping fees
- Choice of Wetland Wildlife or Jumping Crocodile Cruise
- Highly experienced Kakadu accredited guides
- Healthy, wholesome campfire cooking
- Quality Australian camping equipment
- Family pricing and child seating available
Why choose our Kakadu Tours?
Charter North 4WD Safaris Kakadu Tours are designed to allow you to really experience the diversity of this World Heritage destination without being rushed. Our experienced guides provide high quality interpretation of Kakadu’s history, culture and biodiversity, allowing you to enjoy a fun, educational journey. You will be completely engaged in this striking living cultural landscape with its dramatic land forms and incredible habitat diversity. Our active 4 Day Kakadu Tours include all of the park’s most popular highlights plus some of its more hidden gems. There will be ample opportunities for hiking, swimming, wildlife spotting & photography.
Our camping tours include comfortable Aussie swags fitted with full linen and dome nets (2.2 x 2.4x H1.8m). While in Kakadu, we are staying in designated park campgrounds. Accommodation options in Kakadu range from cabin style to hotel and lodge rooms, we can recommend the best options for your group on request. Our camper trailer option is available on all of our private Kakadu Tours and is perfect for families. Kakadu is a raw destination with limited facilities. If you are uncomfortable with camping and using public bathrooms, we would recommend an accommodated tour.
At Charter North, we pride ourselves on providing healthy, tasty tour meals and snacks for the duration of your tour and cook on campfires where possible. We provide freshly brewed coffee with all of our breakfasts. For more information about our catering please click here. We combine off road adventure with passenger comfort through the use of fully air conditioned, modern 4WD vehicles with upgraded suspension.
Please scroll down for sample tour itinerary & further tour information.
Please note: Access to attractions in Northern Australia is seasonal and varies each year. We will advise the best options for your travel dates.