7 Day Kimberley Highlights Tour
From | POA Available | April – October
- Ideal from private groups with limited travel time
- Choose camping or accommodation
- 23 years of local guiding & touring experience
- Professional, highly experienced guides
- Flexible programs maximise tour timing
- Explore the highlights of the East Kimberley
- Elquestro, Bungle Bungles, Lake Argyle
- Campfire cooking
- 4WD adventure
This tour is made for
Active groups who would like to explore the East Kimberley on a Kimberley short break, customised to your preferences. With private groups of up to six adults only, we deliver very personalised touring experiences compared to larger group operators. Experience the Bungle Bungles, Elquestro, Lake Argyle and more while travelling in the comfort of our air conditioned modern 4WD vehicles.
This 7 Day Kimberley Tour is available either as a camping of fully accommodated program, with all of our usual quality inclusions. There are various types of character accommodation available in the Kimberley, ranging from safari tents, station stays and cabins to bungalows and hotel rooms. We can arrange accommodation according to your preference on request.
On our camping tours, we use a range of camp sites from true Aussie bush camps to National Park campgrounds and private campgrounds. If you are prepared to go without showers for two or three nights at the time, we highly encourage bush camping away from the crowds, as it provides a much nicer nature experience. It also gives us a lot more flexibility and reduces driving times, maximising your tour time for activities. We provide comfortable Aussie swags fitted with full linen and dome nets (2.2 x 2.4x h1.8m). As an alternative to tent camping, our camper trailer is perfect for families and available on all of our private Kimberley Tours.
Our 7 Day Kimberley Highlights Tour includes:
- Pick up/ drop off at your accommodation in Darwin/Katherine/Kununurra
- Toyota Landcruiser 200 series 4WD travel
- All National Park entry & camping fees
- Choice of accommodation
- Lake Argyle Cruise
- Optional Lake Argyle overnight remote island experience
- Quality camping equipment
- Campfire cooking & dining
- Full fresh & healthy catering for a range of diets
- Family pricing and child seating available
- Your professional guide with 23 years of Kimberley destination experience
- Quality broad interpretation covering all the unique aspects of the Kimberley
Our 7 Day Kimberley Tours are specifically designed for active & adventurous travellers with limited holiday time
We pride ourselves on providing healthy, tasty tour meals and snacks for the duration of your tour. We will be cooking on campfires wherever possible. We provide freshly brewed coffee with all of our breakfasts. For more information about our catering please click here.
Led by our highly experienced, passionate Kimberley guides who have a deep connection to the local landscapes, you will be fully immersed in the destination. Over two decades of local experience allow us to prepare and time your tour so that you get the most out of your holiday! We combine off road adventure with passenger comfort through the use of fully air conditioned, modern 4WD vehicles with upgraded suspension. Our 7 Day Kimberley Tours are available for departure from Darwin, Katherine and Kununurra.