7 Day Kimberley Tour
Departs Darwin or Kununurra- Scroll down to view full itinerary
- Ideal for private groups with limited travel time
- Flexible departure points
- Choose camping or accommodation
- 25 years of local guiding & touring experience
- Professional, highly experienced guides
- Flexible programs to maximise tour time
- Explore the highlights of the East Kimberley
- Campfire cooking
- 4WD adventure
This tour is made for
Our 7 Day Kimberley experiences are suited to active groups who would like to explore the East Kimberley within a shorter timeframe. Experience the Bungle Bungles, Elquestro Station, Lake Argyle and more while travelling in the comfort of our air conditioned modern 4WD vehicles. This tour is available for private groups of up to six passengers. Led by our expert guide, activities can be customised according to your preferences. This tour is available either as a camping of fully accommodated program, with all of our usual quality inclusions. There are various types of character accommodation available in the Kimberley, ranging from safari tents, station stays and cabins to bungalows and hotel rooms. Scenic flights can also be arranged on your behalf.
On our camping tours, we use a range of camp sites from true Aussie bush camps to National Park campgrounds and private campgrounds. We encourage bush camping away from the crowds as it provides a much nicer nature experience. It also gives us a lot more flexibility and reduces driving times, maximising your tour time for activities. We provide comfortable Aussie swags fitted with full linen and pillows, combined with dome nets (2.2 x 2.4x h1.8m). As an alternative to tent camping, our camper trailer is perfect for families and available on all of our private Kimberley Tours.
This Kimberley Tour includes
- Pick up/ drop off at your accommodation in Darwin/Katherine/Kununurra
- Toyota Landcruiser 200 series 4WD travel
- All National Park entry & camping fees
- Choice of accommodation
- Lake Argyle Cruise
- Optional Lake Argyle overnight remote island experience
- Quality camping equipment
- Campfire cooking & dining
- Full fresh & healthy catering for a range of diets
- Family pricing and child seating available
- Your professional guide with 25 years of Kimberley destination experience
- Quality broad interpretation covering all the unique aspects of the Kimberley
For pricing information please head to our contact page
Our 7 Day Kimberley Tours are specifically designed for active & adventurous travellers with limited holiday time
Led by our highly experienced, passionate Kimberley guides who have a deep connection to the local landscapes, you will be fully immersed in the destination. Over two decades of local experience allow us to prepare and time your tour so that you get the most out of your holiday! We combine off road adventure with passenger comfort through the use of fully air conditioned, modern 4WD vehicles with upgraded suspension. We pride ourselves on providing healthy, tasty tour meals and snacks for the duration of your tour. We will be cooking on campfires wherever possible. We provide freshly brewed coffee with all of our breakfasts. For more information about our catering please click here.
Please click below to view our 7 Day Kimberley Highlights itinerary.